Thursday, August 9, 2012

First Post | A Little About Me


Hello there! I'm Keira. Welcome to Style Posse, my online blog dedicated to all things pretty. Leave your shoes at the door, and come on in!

As the first post, I've decided to do a generic questionnaire tag to let you all get to know me a bit better. Because, well, let's just admit it - who would read a blog that has an anonymous author? That "person" could just be a mutated vacuum cleaner, for all we know...maybe that's why every time I sign up for a social media account, they ask me to type in letters to make sure I'm human. (Hmm...)

Without further ado, the 16 Questions Tag - featuring pretty font! (Gasp!)

1. Hello, my (nick)name is...


2. My #1 style rule is...


3. My complexion is...


4. My favorite thing from my closet is...


5. I adore...


6. I spend my weekends...


7. In one word, I would describe my style as...


8. My must-have beauty product is...


9. My current nail color is...


10. My phone is...


11. Someday, I'd love to...


12. Some people I look up to on terms of fashion is...


13. I usually wear...


14. My favorite scent is...


15. My go-to stores are...


16. Something odd about me is...


Feel free to tag yourself and send me a URL of your own version of this tag via Twitter @KeiraSharme. Happy tagging!

Hugs and Kisses, K

- - - - - - - - - -

Disclaimer and Blah:
Photo is from Tumblr and font is "From Where You Are". Everything else, including the questionnaire, is my own content. Please site the original source of the tag to Style Posse! This post was not sponsored, and all products mentioned were paid for by my own wallet.